Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Special Thank You

Friends, Family and the whole town of Mount Holly and Ludlow,

      First of all I wanted to say Thank You, for all your best wishes, cards and donations we received.. I've been working on how to say what we feel about the gratitude you've shown us. While down on my back for three months it allowed me lots of time to think of what is important in life and all the things we take for granted. Many times when I was feeling depressed I would be handed cards and flowers. I guess you can't know how great it made my wife and I feel.
 
        We also wanted to give a special thanks to Diana Garrow and Marcy Tanger for putting together the fundraiser. Never thought I'd have one for me.Thanks to everyone who donated and came to it. We are Speechless.

        All of us will never be able to look at Mount Holly the same again. Home sweet home will ring true from now on.  So many people to thank and not enough time to do it. I guess the best way to say it is "Thank You"'  Thank you seems like a real sort of simple thing to say but we find it truly says it all.

       Before I came home from the hospital the first time we wanted to let everyone know that the Mount Holly Snow Drifters got together and built a wheelchair ramp with lumber donated by LaValley's Lumber. Kirk and Mike built the ramp ( A real blessing) It's so hard to put down in words the love that has been shown to us in so many ways . What a great town to call home.. So again, again and again...Thank You All!!!

With Our Love,
Randy, Phyllis, Josh and Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment